Video: An Overview of the Features & Functions of ClusterControl
The video below demonstrates the top features and functions included in ClusterControl.
ClusterControl is an all-inclusive database management system that lets you easily deploy, monitor, manage and scale highly available open source databases on-premise or in the cloud.
Included in this presentation are…
- Deploying MySQL, MongoDB & PostgreSQL nodes and clusters
- Overview of the monitoring dashboard
- Individual node or cluster monitoring
- Query monitor system
- Creating and restoring immediate and scheduled backups
- Configuration management
- Developer Studio introduction
- Reviewing log files
- Scaling database clusters
Subscribe to get our best and freshest content