Video: MySQL Replication & ClusterControl Product Demonstration
The video below details the features and functions that are available in ClusterControl for MySQL Replication. Included in the video are…
- How to Deploy Master-Slave Replication
- How to Deploy Multi-Master Replication
- MySQL Replication overview including metrics
- Individual Node overview & management
- Backup management from Slaves or Masters
- Adding Nodes
- Adding Load Balancers
ClusterControl for MySQL Replication
ClusterControl provides advanced deployment, management, monitoring, and scaling functionality to get your MySQL replication instances up-and-running using proven methodologies that you can depend on to work. It makes MySQL Replication easy and secure with point-and click interfaces and no need to have specialized knowledge about the technology or multiple tools. It covers all aspects one might expect for a production-ready replication setup.
ClusterControl delivers on an array of features to help deploy, manage, monitor, and scale your MySQL Replication environments.
- Point-and-Click Deployment: Point-and-click, automatic deployment for MySQL replication is available in both community and enterprise versions of ClusterControl.
- Management & Monitoring: ClusterControl provides management features to repair and recover broken nodes, as well as test and automate MySQL upgrades. It also provides a unified view of all MySQL nodes across your data centers and lets you drill down into individual nodes for more detailed statistics.
- Automatic Failure Detection and Handling: ClusterControl takes care of your replication cluster’s health. If a master failure is detected, ClusterControl automatically promotes one of the available slaves to ensure your cluster is always up.
- Proxy Integration: ClusterControl makes it easy to build a proxy layer over your replication setup; it shields applications from replication topology changes, server failures and changed writable masters. With just a couple of clicks you can improve the availability of your stack.
Learn more about how ClusterControl can simply deployment and enhance performance here.
Subscribe to get our best and freshest content