The video below details the features and functions that are available in ClusterControl for MySQL Replication. Included in the video are…
- How to Deploy Master-Slave Replication
- How to Deploy Multi-Master Replication
- MySQL Replication overview including metrics
- Individual Node overview & management
- Backup management from Slaves or Masters
- Adding Nodes
- Adding Load Balancers
ClusterControl for MySQL Replication
ClusterControl provides advanced deployment, management, monitoring, and scaling functionality to get your MySQL replication instances up-and-running using proven methodologies that you can depend on to work. It makes MySQL Replication easy and secure with point-and click interfaces and no need to have specialized knowledge about the technology or multiple tools. It covers all aspects one might expect for a production-ready replication setup.
ClusterControl delivers on an array of features to help deploy, manage, monitor, and scale your MySQL Replication environments.
- Point-and-Click Deployment: Point-and-click, automatic deployment for MySQL replication is available in both community and enterprise versions of ClusterControl.
- Management & Monitoring: ClusterControl provides management features to repair and recover broken nodes, as well as test and automate MySQL upgrades. It also provides a unified view of all MySQL nodes across your data centers and lets you drill down into individual nodes for more detailed statistics.
- Automatic Failure Detection and Handling: ClusterControl takes care of your replication cluster’s health. If a master failure is detected, ClusterControl automatically promotes one of the available slaves to ensure your cluster is always up.
- Proxy Integration: ClusterControl makes it easy to build a proxy layer over your replication setup; it shields applications from replication topology changes, server failures and changed writable masters. With just a couple of clicks you can improve the availability of your stack.
Learn more about how ClusterControl can simply deployment and enhance performance here.