Video: ClusterControl & PostgreSQL
The video below details the features and functions in ClusterControl for PostgreSQL. Included in this demonstration video are…
- Overview of PostgreSQL features
- Deploying a PostgreSQL cluster
- Configuring master and slave nodes
- Monitoring your cluster
- Adding additional nodes to an existing cluster
- Rebuilding slaves
ClusterControl for PostgreSQL
As most of you will know, PostgreSQL is a powerful, open-source relational database system powered by a strong community that is not controlled by any corporation or other private entity. And we’re excited about the new features we recently announced for it with the latest version of ClusterControl (1.4.2) such as the ability to deploy entire replication topologies with our new deployment wizard, advanced failover handling, and new monitoring queries.
ClusterControl provides the basic functionality you need to get PostgreSQL up-and-running using our deployment wizard, monitoring and basic management abilities like automatic failover, backups, and restores.
ClusterControl for PostgreSQL includes…
- Point and Click Replication Deployments – ClusterControl allows you to easily deploy and configure master/slave replication PostgreSQL instances.
- Advanced Performance Monitoring – ClusterControl monitors queries and detects anomalies with built-in alerts.
- Automated Failover Handling – ClusterControl detects master failures and automatically promotes a new master
- Database Automation – ClusterControl lets you manage configurations, schedule, and restore backups.
Learn more about ClusterControl and PostgreSQL here.
Subscribe to get our best and freshest content