Thanks to everyone who attended and participated in this week’s webinar on ‘New Features – ClusterControl 1.2.9 Release’. If you missed the sessions or would like to watch the webinar again & browse through the slides, they are now available online.
Our speaker this time was Johan Andersson, CTO, Severalnines.
Watch the replay
Read the slides
With over 7,000 users to date, ClusterControl is the leading, platform independent automation and management solution for the MySQL, MongoDB and now Postgres databases, its latest main feature.
Highlights in ClusterControl 1.2.9 include:
- Support for PostgreSQL Servers
- Advanced HAProxy Configurations and Built-in Stats
- Hybrid Replication with Galera Clusters
- Galera Replication Traffic Encryption
- Encrypted Communication between ClusterControl and MySQL-based systems
- Query Deadlock Detection in MySQL-based systems
- Bootstrap Galera Cluster
- Restore of Backups
- New UI theme
- RPC interface to ClusterControl
- Chef Recipe and Puppet Manifest for ClusterControl
- Zabbix Plugin for ClusterControl
- ClusterControl 1.2.9 Release Blog & Notes
- ClusterControl 1.2.9 Press Release
- How to manage and monitor your existing Postgres servers
Setting up, maintaining and operating a database cluster can be tricky. ClusterControl gives you the power to deploy, manage, monitor and scale entire clusters efficiently and reliably. ClusterControl supports a variety of MySQL-based clusters (Galera, NDB, 5.6 Replication), MariaDB as well as MongoDB/TokuMX-based clusters – and now Postgres.