Taking control of their data is every company’s number one job.
Database operations encompass a number of functions, including the initial deployment of a solution, configuration management, performance monitoring, SLA management, backups, patches, version upgrades and scaling.
What we’ll cover in this white paper
- 1. Database Infrastructure Operations in the Modern Enterprise
- 2. The Impact of New Trends on Database Infrastructure
- 3. Why are Organizations Struggling with Their Database Operations?
- 4. Driving Down the Cost of Operations
- 5. Taking Control of Their Data – Every Company’s Number One Job