Video: ProxySQL ClusterControl Demonstration
In my latest ClusterControl product demonstration video I show the latest features we have incorporated for ProxySQL, a highly flexible and versatile new load balancing technology.
In this video we demonstrate…
- Deployment of ProxySQL for MySQL Replication and Galera Cluster
- Installation instructions for ProxySQL
- Adding ProxySQL Admins and monitoring users
- Selecting the instances you wish to balance
- Monitoring ProxySQL Host Groups
- Query Monitoring
- Managing Query Rules
- Extracting top queries
We know load balancing and support many different technologies. ClusterControl has many things preconfigured to get you started with a couple of clicks. If you run into challenged we also provide resources and on-the-spot support to help ensure your configurations are running at peak performance.
ClusterControl delivers on an array of features to help deploy and manage ProxySQL
- Advanced Graphical Interface – ClusterControl provides the only GUI on the market for the easy deployment, configuration and management of ProxySQL.
- Point and Click deployment – With ClusterControl you’re able to apply point and click deployments to MySQL, MySQL replication, MySQL Cluster, Galera Cluster, MariaDB, MariaDB Galera Cluster, and Percona XtraDB technologies, as well the top related load balancers with HAProxy, MaxScale and ProxySQL.
- Suite of monitoring graphs – With comprehensive reports you have a clear view of data points like connections, queries, data transfer and utilization, and more.
Configuration Management – Easily configure and manage your ProxySQL deployments with a simple UI. With ClusterControl you can create servers, reorientate your setup, create users, set rules, manage query routing, and enable variable configurations.
Subscribe to get our best and freshest content