5.5.3. Ops Monitoring¶
Provides summary of database operations across all nodes in the cluster.
22.214.171.124. Running Operations¶
Provides view of current running operations similar to
db.currentOp() command. Click on an entry to see details on the bottom window.
- Show All Queries
- Shows all information on all operations, including operations on idle connections and system operations.
- Show Only Queries on Replica Set
- The identifier for the operation. See currentOp.opid.
- The IP address (or hostname) and the ephemeral port of the client connection where the operation originates. See currentOp.client.
- Replica Set
- The replica set where the operation is run against.
- Auto checked if the operation has started or none if the operation is idle, such as an idle connection or an internal thread that is currently idle. See currentOp.active.
- Exec T
- Execution time of the operation.
- Type of operation. See currentOp.op.
- The namespace the operation targets. See currentOp.ns.
- Information on operations whose op value is not “insert”. See currentOp.query.
- Thread ID
- Identifier for the thread that handles the operation and its connection. See currentOp.threadId.
- Connection ID
- An identifier for the connection where the operation originated. See currentOp.connectionId.
- Waiting Lock
- Auto checked if the operation is waiting for a lock and none if the operation has the required lock. See currentOp.waitingForLock.
- Locked (r^w)us
- The amount of time in microseconds that the operation has spent both acquiring and holding locks. See currentOp.lockStats.
- Acquiring (r^w)us
- Cumulative time in microseconds that the operation had to wait to acquire the locks. See currentOp.lockStats.timeAcquiringMicros.
- Description of the client. See currentOp.desc.
- Provides a message that describes the status and progress of the operation. See currentOp.msg.