We are looking for talented developers to help us continuously improve our products for our community users and customers. You are a senior developer with a passion for delivering great end-user experience with quality features using TDD.
You will work on the next generation of cloud services and our on-premise product ClusterControl which is the leading monitoring and management application for open source databases and used by thousands of companies.
You will create new innovative features that helps our users gain full insight and quickly resolve issues in their on-premise database and cloud infrastructures.
Be part of a great distributed team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues building the next generation database cluster management applications.
What we’re looking for:
- TDD is a natural part of your development process and you pride yourself in delivering quality
- Experience in working remotely from home, collaborating and communicating with team members located in other countries
- Experience working with databases (for example MySQL, MongoDB) is a plus
- Experience working with cloud SDKs for AWS, Google, Azure etc is a plus
- Experience working as a technical team lead for a 5+ team is a plus
- Good written/spoken English proficiency
Technologies that we currently use:
- CakePHP, jQuery, AngularJS, ExtJS4, Highcharts, Go, AWS SDK
- Bootstrap and custom css
- PHP based REST API (db) and RPC based API (backend process)
- Classic LAMP stack
Job Application Form
"*" indicates required fields