Severalnines is redefining Database as a Service (DBaaS) through category creation and our product mix is its inspiration. This is no desperate marketing ploy, our product is truly differentiated and if we do our job right, will be the beacon for DBaaS’s next stage — which is why we need a seasoned product marketing manager to establish and develop our product marketing function. Comfortable discussing and distilling complex topics into market activities and want the opportunity to build a function from the ground up? Let’s talk!
- Work with the Marketing Director in category creation activities, e.g. strategy, design, etc.
- Develop competitive intel processes, e.g. market and competitive analysis, tracking, etc.
- Work with the Marketing Director to create market and product positioning frameworks
- Perform market research to assist executive team in developing product roadmap
- Identify key profiles and develop associated value propositions and messaging
- Translate the technical details of products to tangible customer benefits
- Develop sales enablement material and hold sales training sessions
- Develop marketing assets and support their activities and projects
- Perform GTM duties for new products and platform capabilities
- Present Severalnines products in online and offline events
- Participate in analyst relations activities, e.g. briefing
- 3+ years of experience in B2B technical product marketing
- Ability to translate technical features to business benefits
- Experience in market research and competitor analysis
- Experience in facilitating cross-functional projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Written and spoken English fluency
- Experience in marketing cloud and / or open-source technology products
- Experience in category extension and creation
Job Application Form
"*" indicates required fields