We are looking for talented C++ developers to help us continuously improve our products for our community users and customers. You are a senior developer with a passion for creating great software with great quality using TDD.
You will work on the backend services for our product ClusterControl which is the leading monitoring and management application for open source databases and used by thousands of companies.
Be part of a great distributed team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues building the next generation services and applications for database monitoring and management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role
- Comfortable working from a home office and working independently with remote agile teams
- Strong Linux background and knowledge
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experience in working with RPC frameworks such as gRPC and developing RESTful APIs with TLS.
- Experience of Terraform and Ansible is a plus
- Experience writing queries for relational databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL) and distributed document stores such as MongoDB is a plus
- Experience in working with containers, VMs and Cloud services is a plus
We’re a software startup with a globally distributed team. As we don’t have any offices, you will be working remotely; in other words, we all work from our homes. Therefore, a good laptop and access to a reliable, high-speed Internet connection are required. The company is based in Europe and although no travel is required, we do encourage attendance at our annual meeting which rotates cities. Contact us to find out more about the working life at Severalnines!
To apply, please submit your CV and Github and/or LinkedIn profile links in the form below or at [email protected].
Job Application Form
"*" indicates required fields