We’re looking for an extraordinary colleague to join our extraordinary team (and company) – you’ll act as a trusted advisor for our prospects and customers, work through the entire buying process, from the initial evaluation to close, as well as through onboarding & ensuring the right recipe for success is adopted. Quite simply – you’ll make an impact in a big way for our North American & LATAM markets!
Please note that working hours for this role are usually from 15:00 to 23:00 CET however, our work schedules are flexible.
At Severalnines, we pride ourselves on offering a white-glove service in all areas of the business, so on top of everything – we want you to be similarly obsessed with going above and beyond for our users and customers and ensuring they always take educated decisions for their DBaaS needs. All of this – in a diverse, global and fully remote environment – so digital nomads are welcome!
What you’ll be doing:
- Most of your time will be spent positioning the value of Sovereign DBaaS (with all the bells and whistles of database automation at its core) with stakeholders through demos, email and phone. There’s a reason we call you a trusted advisor – this is less about the hard sell and more about having the product knowledge, passion and people skills to help the prospect make the best decision for their needs.
- Effectively manage a pipeline of inbound & outbound opportunities so that you can consistently drive revenue for Severalnines but also strong ROI for our customers.
- Become an expert in assessing the use case of the prospect and customizing your value proposition & offer based on the prospects company size, industry and desired outcomes/goals.
- Proactively report on learnings and valuable feedback to the product team so that we can improve the product and prioritize the right initiatives – your feedback will help us shape the future of Sovereign DBaaS and will impact the way thousands of organizations may use it in the future.
- A deep knowledge on our always evolving product and understand the nuances of how it can be used so that you’re able to support prospects accordingly.
- Responsible for hitting sales metrics of success as well as providing timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility into revenue performance.
What we’re looking for:
- You are a top performer in an inside/mid-market sales role with 4+ years experience closing net new logos (database sales experience is a bonus but not required).
- You already have B2B sales experience in the technology space (prior experience with database environments is an asset)
- You have a track record of achieving or exceeding sales quota.
- You are in sales because you are self motivated and driven to succeed. You love winning and helping your customers achieve their goals.
- You are naturally curious and have a history of learning new things quickly. This is especially important in a remote company, as you won’t always have people nearby that you can talk to and learn from.
- You are excited to be using consultative sales strategies in a competitive market.
- You are highly organized and able to manage several responsibilities at once with little oversight.
- You have experience tracking all of your sales activity and reports in a customer relationship management software (Salesforce preferred but not required).
- As the primary point of contact and a trusted advisor, you’re happy to wear several hats: sales, support, customer success. Over the course of onboarding, you may be a point person on any one of them, mobilizing your team mates for support.
- Above all, you’re an entrepreneur at heart and are excited by the prospect of building your business and hitting your quarterly and annual goals.
What we offer you:
- B2B contract with full-time employee benefits
- Great colleagues around the world, always ready to help
- A challenging yet thriving work environment
- Competitive salary and bonus structure – 50% base, 50% commision
- 2,000 USD budget to setup and maintain your virtual office (PC, Notebook, Headset, etc.)
- 4 weeks paid vacation annually
- Paid public holidays in your country
- You can work from anywhere
- Offsite team meetings at least two times per year
Job Application Form
"*" indicates required fields