ClusterControl is an on-premise cluster management and monitoring tool for MongoDB Cluster.
The manager provides a real-time, consolidated view of MongoDB cluster's health as well as of its underlying platform (OS, Hardware, Network). It collects all information that is possible to collect from your MongoDB nodes, and presents them in a web interface.
- Automated deployment on dedicated or cloud servers
- Real-time on-premise monitoring
- Centralized and unified view of one or more clusters
- Performance of every node in the cluster
- Visibility into CPU, RAM, storage subsystem and network resources
- Availability management (automatic restart and resync of failed nodes)
- Sufficient depth of information to support detailed analysis and optimization activities
How to get started:
Install ClusterControl using these instructions.
Deploy a MongoDB Cluster using the MongoDB Configurator. ClusterControl will be automatically installed.
Or follow these instructions to install ClusterControl on an existing MongoDB cluster.