Check Out Our Latest Technical Resources for MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
This blog is packed with all the latest resources and tools we’ve recently published! Please do check it out and let us know if you have any comments or feedback.
Product Announcements & Resources
ClusterControl 1.2.11 Release
Last month, we were pleased to announce our best release yet for Postgres users as well as to introduce key new features for our MySQL/MariaDB users, such as support for MaxScale, an open-source, database-centric proxy that works with MySQL, MariaDB and Percona server.
View all the related resources here:
Support for MariaDB’s MaxScale
You can get started straight away with MaxScale by deploying and managing it with ClusterControl 1.2.11. This How-To blog shows you how, step-by-step.
Customer Case Studies
From small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, customers have chosen Severalnines to deploy and manage MySQL, MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Computing: Monitoring high availability clusters: Why Ping Identity chose Severalnines over SolarWinds
- Information Age: How Open Source MySQL keeps Eurovision Live
- Press Release: Severalnines helps BT Expedite global expansion for its retail customers
View our Customer page to discover companies like yours who have found success with ClusterControl.
Technical Webinar - Replays
- Replication Topology Changes for MySQL and MariaDB
- Schema Changes for MySQL Replication & Galera Cluster
- Which High Availability solution to choose?
- Deciding on a relevant backup solution
We’ve started a new series of blogs focussing on how to use ClusterControl. Do check them out!
- Become a ClusterControl DBA: Adding Existing Databases and clusters
- Become a ClusterControl DBA - Deploying your Databases and Clusters
- Tips and Tricks - User Management for MySQL
- Tips and Tricks - Securing your MySQL installation
- Tips and Tricks - Updating your MySQL Configuration
View all ClusterControl blogs here.
The MySQL DBA Blog Series
We’re on the 15th installment of our popular ‘Become a MySQL DBA’ series and you can view all of these blogs here. Here are the latest ones in the series:
- Optimizer Hints for faster query execution
- Using Explain to improve SQL Queries
- Database Indexing
- Deep Dive SQL Workload Analysis using pt-query-digest
We trust these resources are useful. If you have any questions on them or on related topics, please do contact us!