We're looking for an enthusiastic International Inside Sales Representative (preferably in North American / European timezones) to join our small and driven sales team. This position is full-time and pay is negotiable. The hours are flexible and work can be done remotely; in fact, it will need to be done remotely, we all work from home ;-)
Severalnines is a self-funded startup with a dozen employees; headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and with a globally distributed, home-office based team. We provide automation and management software for database clusters. Our ClusterControl product is the leading database automation platform for database clusters and is used by thousands of companies.
We were founded in 2011 and launched our product that same year, so you’ll be working with a popular, tried & tested product. Our business is growing and we’re dealing with a constant flow of sales requests and leads that need to be turned into sales opportunities. At the same time, we want to broaden our sales outreach by pro-actively identifying and making contact with enterprise prospects. And all that on a global basis.
This is a critical sales position that will have a direct impact on generating sales pipeline and contributing to the revenue stream of Severalnines. It requires an individual who has excellent written communication skills, is charismatic over the phone and detail oriented.
The ideal candidate has the following skills set (see full description):
- Minimum 18 months experience in a similar inside sales role
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing field and/or relevant work experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starter individual
- Must demonstrate excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills
- Must speak and write in English fluently and ideally additional European language(s)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-up with prospective clients
- Must exhibit a positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment of sales and marketing goals
- Goal driven & strong competitive drive – should have strong desire to exceed expectations
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
A full job description can be found here: http://www.severalnines.com/careers
Because this is a startup, there is potential to grow, depending on the candidate’s desires and company needs. This position can begin immediately.
Please submit a short cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.