With over 7,000 users to date, ClusterControl is the leading, platform independent automation and management solution for the MySQL, MongoDB and now Postgres databases, its latest main feature.
With ClusterControl 1.2.9, we’ve introduced a whole range of new features, which we’d like to demonstrate to you in this live webinar on March 24th.
New Features Webinar: ClusterControl 1.2.9 - March 24th 2015
DATE & TIME
Tuesday, March 24th at 09:00 (UK) / 10:00 CET (Germany, France, Sweden)
Tuesday, March 24th at 10:00 Pacific Time (US) / 13:00 Eastern Time (US)
Johan Andersson, CTO, Severalnines
Highlights in ClusterControl 1.2.9 include:
- Support for PostgreSQL Servers
- Advanced HAProxy Configurations and Built-in Stats
- Hybrid Replication with Galera Clusters
- Galera Replication Traffic Encryption
- Encrypted Communication between ClusterControl and MySQL-based systems
- Query Deadlock Detection in MySQL-based systems
- Bootstrap Galera Cluster
- Restore of Backups
- New UI theme
- RPC interface to ClusterControl
- Chef Recipe and Puppet Manifest for ClusterControl
- Zabbix Plugin for ClusterControl
We look forward to “seeing” you there and to insightful discussions!
If you have any questions or would like a personalised live demo, please do contact us.
Setting up, maintaining and operating a database cluster can be tricky. ClusterControl gives you the power to deploy, manage, monitor and scale entire clusters efficiently and reliably. ClusterControl supports a variety of MySQL-based clusters (Galera, NDB, 5.6 Replication), MariaDB as well as MongoDB/TokuMX-based clusters - and now Postgres.