MySQL provides hundreds of status counters, but how do you make sense of all that monitoring data?
If you’re in Operations and your job is to monitor the health of MySQL/MariaDB Galera Cluster or Percona XtraDB Cluster, then this webinar is for you. Setting up a Galera Cluster is fairly straightforward, but keeping it in a good shape and knowing what to look for when it’s having production issues can be a challenge.
Status counters can be tricky to read …
- Which of them are more important than others?
- How do you find your way in a labyrinth of different variables?
- Which of them can make a significant difference?
- How might a host’s health impact MySQL performance?
- How to identify problematic nodes in your cluster?
To find out more, please register for this new live webinar.
When: Tuesday April 21st
Who: Krzysztof Książek, Senior Support Engineer, Severalnines
Join our colleague Krzysztof Książek for this deep-dive session. Krzysztof is a MySQL DBA with experience managing complex database environments for companies like Zendesk, Chegg, Pinterest and Flipboard. This webinar builds upon recent blog posts by Krzysztof on OS and database monitoring.